What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browsers of the users that visit them, and are necessary to provide interactive service provision advantages when web browsing.
Possible types of cookies:
According to their origin:
- Own cookies: generated by the actual web page being visited.
- Third-party cookies: received when browsing the web page but generated by a third-party service which is hosted therein.
According to their duration:
- Session cookies: This type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page but they are not saved on the hard disk.
- Persistent Cookies: With this type of cookie data is saved on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time established by those responsible for the cookie. This time may range from a few minutes to a few years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical: Required for web page operation. Also called “strictly necessary”. Make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at once, identification and access as system user, etc.
- Customisation: Make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as web page language or regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: Ena
- ble the anonymous measurement of the number of visits and browsing criteria for different areas of the website.
- Advertising: Enable efficiency parameters to be implemented for the advertising provided on the web pages.
- Behavioural advertising: Enable efficiency parameters to be implemented for the advertising provided on the web pages, based on user behaviour information.
What types of cookies do we use on the L35 web pages?
We use session cookies for technical purposes, as strictly necessary to maintain page operation. Enable page browsing and use of essential functions. For example, session maintenance. Said cookies do not save any personal information or collect any information about your browsing habits that may be used for marketing activities or for remembering what pages you have visited.
|cookies_config||L35||Remember cookie preferences.||12 months|
|PHPSESSID||L35||Standard PHP Session Cookie||Session|
Third party cookies:
Analytical cookies: We use “Google Analytics” cookies that are owned by and the responsibility of Google. Enable measurement and analysis of web page browsing. Used mainly to obtain information about the number of visitors, pages visited, ....; information to enable the provision of a better and more suitable service.
|_gid||User identification||24 hours|
|_dc_gat_UA||Used to know the time of navigation||30 minutes|
How to un-install cookies?
The main browsers have the option of blocking and deleting cookies, but the procedure may vary between browsers and, consequently, we ask that you read the instructions provided by the Internet browser manufacturer. In the case of mobile devices, it is also common for the browser to have these options in the settings section.
However, bear in mind that should you decide to configure your browser to reject our cookies, we cannot save your preferences and some pages may no longer be available.